Rheumatism arthritis, Palindromic Rheumatism and Home remedies for Rheumatism
Rheumatism is not a single disease. It pertains to a whole range of conditions, all of which cause pain. These conditions affect the joints, the muscles and the structures. Rheumatism is more common among the middle aged and elderly people. The exact cause of most kinds of rheumatism is not known. Exposure to wet and cold may aggravate the pain. There are lots of kinds of rheumatism, and also some of the most common ones are:
- Read more on Rheumatism as well as Home Remedies regarding Rheumatism.
- Also check out on Singapore Vacation InformationCauses of Rheumatism
Poisoning of Blood With Acid Wastes
Physically stressful work.
Damp Weather Conditioner
Acid-alkaline imbalance (Acidosis)
Home Remedy for Rheumatism
An effective way to treat rheumatism would be to have one or two tsp of raw potato juice before food.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of cod liver oil in a glass of orange juice.
- Whip and drink this juice before going to be able to bed.
- A glass of warm water, dissolve 2 tsp each of apple cider vinegar and honey.
- Have this mixture once or twice a day.
- Mix carrot juice and lemon juice in equal proportions.
- Have a sizable spoonful on this concoction, everyday, to be able to cure rheumatism.
- Two tbsp of water, add one tbsp fresh limejuice.
- Have this twice a day -in the morning and at night.
- A pint of warm water, mix juice of three lemons and three tablespoons Epsom salts.
- Take one tsp of the mixture in the morning and one in the evening.
- Mix oil of wintergreen, chloroform and do away with alcohol in the ratio of 1:3:12.
- When the mixture is prepared, rub it on the affected area.
Gout and pseudogout
Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for ...
- A quarter of cranberry juice, dissolve 4 tsp blackstrap molasses.
- Drink one glass of this liquid everyday, for curing rheumatism.
- Peel some potatoes.
- Wash 30 grams of this peeling in half a liter of water.
- Strain the decoction and have it three or four times daily.
- This is an effective way to treat rheumatism.
- The green stalk of rhubarb is effective in curing rheumatism.
- Crush this with equal amounts of sugar.
- Use a tsp of this combination three or four times everyday.
- Include foods rich in calcium, magnesium and vitamin C in the diet.
- This would help in treating rheumatism.
- Extract a cup of bitter gourd juice.
- Mix it with a tsp of honey.
- Daily dose of this, for three months, would be helpful for rheumatism.
- Celery is helpful in curing rheumatism.
- You can either use it as a condiment or a fluid extract. 5 to 10 drops of this fluid should be mixed with a glass of hot water.
- Possess this decoction before meals.
- Consuming half a dozen walnuts everyday is beneficial in treating rheumatism.
- However, make sure you chew them properly.
- A bucket of warm water, add some rosemary oil.
- Dip the affected area in this water.
- This would provide relief from the pain and treat the inflammation too.
Eat fresh fruits, especially citrus fruit fruits. Drink one or more of the following three times each day: orange juice, fresh lemonade and grapefruit juice. You may also eat the fruits when you prefer. Drink the juice or eat the fruits first thing to get the vitamins working in your system.
Foods to be Able to Avoid
Avoid eating meat and fish, caffeinated beverages, sugar, white bread and also pasta, alcohol consumption and pickled or perhaps very salty foods. All of these foods are acidic and, while they won't cause your rheumatism in order to get worse, may inhibit the work of the healthy foods in the rheumatism diet. The fewer acidic foods you consume, the more likely the alkaline foods will flush away the toxins causing rheumatoid pain as opposed to the chemicals in the foods you've just eaten.
- Read more about Rheumatism and Home remedies for Rheumatism.
- Also visit on Singapore Travel InformationCauses of Rheumatism
Domenic is a head content marketing specialist at musclenstress.com, a collection of articles on health issues. In the past, Domenic worked as a post curator for a well-known health site. When he's not writing posts, Domenic enjoys drawing and rock climbing.