Natural Gout Remedies (Like Apple Cider Vinegar)
There are many natural gout remedies, like apple cider vinegar, available to you. Just too many in order to talk about here. But what I have done is to list 5 effective natural gout remedies that you can try in the home, in order to start off with. Yes, and I've incorporated apple cider vinegar!
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is often a very popular natural gout remedy. When taken as a drink, apple cider vinegar works by altering body pH to help ease high uric acid levels in the blood.2 to 3teaspoons in a large glass of water x 3 times daily.
- Used topically, it can help to reduce inflammation and pain. 1/2 cup vinegar in 3 cups of hot water.
- Soak affected area (most most likely the foot) for around 30 minutes.
Ensure that the vinegar you useis the natural, un-distilled, unpasteurized vinegar with the sediment (mother) in the bottom.
Hot and Cold Compresses
Many people don't know about this natural gout remedy. Alternating hot and cold may help to reduce pain and swelling and to help break-up crystals in the joints.
- Use a warm compress for 3 minutes then a cold for 30 seconds.
- Always finish on cold.
Gout Treatment How to treat gout naturally at home
Naturally Gout Treatment How to treat gout naturally at home go http://bit.ly/getout-gout to get more treat gout naturally at home how to treat gout naturally at ...
These have great anti-inflammatory properties and so can be a very effective natural gout remedy, because very many sufferers can testify to be able to.
- Add 1 tablespoon of seeds to 2 cups of water and boil until the seeds are soft.
- Strain off the seeds and drink 1/2 cup of the 'tea' 4 times a day.
Note: The seeds are a diuretic so avoid using this remedy if you are pregnant or have any kidney problems by any means.
Can Stress Aggravate Gout? Stress may be causing you to shake your head in frustration. That six-letter word is taking the blame for everything from headaches to heartaches nowadays. Since the day of the caveman, the world is full of sufficient uncertainty to make stress...
- Eat plenty of fruit, especially grapefruits, tangerines, etc., and you can also take it in supplemental form.
- Don't take too much even though, because virtually any abrupt change in uric acid can actually trigger a gout attack.
Vitamin B Complex
Complex is yet another efficient natural gout treatment in which a lot of people don't know about. It works by converting uric acid into a variety of otherwise harmless components.
- Suggested doses tend to be 1 to 3 x 50mg total B complex each day.
- But check with your doctor to make sure this is okay for you.
- So there you have 5 natural gout remedies; apple cider vinegar, hot and cold compresses, celery seeds, vitamin c, and, B complex.
- Try them where appropriate and see the way you get on.
Long Term Issues With Recurring Gout
The other thingto be familiar with though, is that there are many other issues that you need to address in order to successfully prevent your gout returning time and time again. Things such as diet, weight, lifestyle issues, etc.
And you also need to be aware that recurring gout can, in time, leave you with kidney problems, high blood pressure, and even permanently damaged joints. Plus, once you've had even one attack, you're now extremely more likely to have more.
To stop this kind of happening to you, please now go to the Gout Remedy Report where you'll also getthe facts ona devastatingly simple 2 hour remedy. Just click here.
Chris Randon is a nutritionist specialized in human health, and is based in Los angeles, Carlifornia.
Domenic is a head content marketing specialist at musclenstress.com, a collection of articles on health issues. In the past, Domenic worked as a post curator for a well-known health site. When he's not writing posts, Domenic enjoys drawing and rock climbing.