Joint Pain Can Affect One or more Joints
Joint pain can affect one or more joints.
- While there is no cure for joint pain, you can get relief.
- The treatments range from changes in your lifestyle, drugs, medical equipment and/or surgery.
- Lose weight: If you are overweight lose the extra weight.
- Studies show losing as few as 11 pounds can cut the risk of osteoarthritis of the knee by 50 %.
Exercise: Get a physical therapist to build up an exercise program that's right for you. Don't get caught in this vicious cycle: Your joint pain prevents you from working out, next causes your joints to be able to become weak further and your condition to be able to intensify.
Water Workouts, Biking, walking, just low-impact workout's which won't put pressure on your joints.
Wear excellent, soft, cushiony shoes.
- You smoke, quit.
- Smoking affects bone health plus your response to treatment.
- Joint pain can be caused by many types of injuries or conditions.
- No matter what the cause is, joint pain can be very troublesome.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder that causes stiffness and pain in the joints.
- Osteoarthritis involves growth of bone spurs and also degeneration of cartilage at a joint.
- It is quite common in those over 45 years old as well as can cause joint pain.
List of Possible Causes:
Gout (especially found in the big toe)
- Some suggestions:
- List of Possible Causes:
- Epstein-Barr viral syndrome
- Measles (rubeola)
- Rheumatic fever
- Varicella (chickenpox)
- Septic arthritis
Unusual exertion or overuse, including strains or sprains.
Simple and Potent Home Gout Remedy There are several unique method for cure gout, unfortunately many physicians have no idea regarding them or just do not reveal all of them, because they re treatments at home. Everybody understands that it s unimaginable to create profits getting...
When you have fever not associated with the flu.
When your joint pain lasts for over 3 days.
When you have severe, unexplained joint pain, especially if you have other unexplained symptoms.
Your health care provider will perform a physical exam and ask you about your medical history.
- Which joint hurts?
- Is actually the pain on one side or both sides?
Did this pain begin suddenly and severely, or perhaps gradually and mildly?
What started the pain?
Have You Injured Your Joint?
Have you had an illness or fever?
Does moving the joint reduce the pain or make it worse?
Worst Foods for Arthritis
https://secure.losethebackpain.com/products/heal-n-soothe/24/pp-heal-n-soothe-5-worst-pg1 - What are the worst foods for arthritis? Certain foods can actually ...
Do drugs, massage, or applying heat reduce the pain?
There any numbness?
- Are your joints stiff in the morning?
- In that case, how long does the particular stiffness last?
Tests that may be done include:
CBC or Blood Differential
Procedure called arthrocentesis may be needed to remove fluid from the sore joint.
Domenic is a head content marketing specialist at musclenstress.com, a collection of articles on health issues. In the past, Domenic worked as a post curator for a well-known health site. When he's not writing posts, Domenic enjoys drawing and rock climbing.