How to Cure Urinary Stones Naturally with Supplements
Urinary stones, also known as kidney stones, occur when small crystals form in the urine as it leaves the kidneys. When these crystals lodge in urinary tubes, they can cause severe pain and discomfort. A physician will use your medical history, lab tests and X-rays to diagnose urinary stones. Read on to be able to learn how to diagnose urinary stones.
Identify the Cause of Your Urinary Stones: -
Ask your doctor to run tests on any gems you have already passed. When you doctor finds out what your own kidney stone was made of, she can target her treatment of remaining gems.
- Learn about kidney stones made of calcium.
- Calcium urinary stones tend to be the most common, and can be the result of a eating habits filled with meat, fish and fowl.
- Ask your doctor if your stones were caused by repeated urinary tract infections.
- Sometimes the bacteria that cause such bacterial infections secrete a substance that can crystallize and trigger stones.
- Tell your doctor if you have been diagnosed with gout.
- Gout, which involves severe swelling in the joints, is brought on by crystallized uric acid deposits on joint cartilage.
- People with gout are at an increased risk of developing similar crystals in their kidneys.
Gout - causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, pathology
What is gout? Gout is an inflammatory disease where uric acid precipitates into crystals that deposit in various joints around the body, causing pain and ...
Practice Urinary Stone Prevention:-
Drink plenty of water. Consuming between two and three liters of water each day will allow you to keep a steady flow of pee moving to move along kidney stones.
Remedies for High Uric AcidGoutezol Gout Relief is formulated with herbal ingredients created to support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol contains only the best quality botanical active ingredients that have been scientifically formulated to deliver optimum results. Goutezol's ingredients have been used for many years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, help reducing high uric acid levels. Now they are all combined into this unique gout formula. Lowering uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been shown to eliminate the discomfort and flare-ups associated with gout.
Click Here to Learn More »
- Cut back on salt.
- Health care specialists recommend that you read food labels and also use table salt nimbly.
- Salt causes your body in order to retain, rather than pass, water.
- Eat protein in moderation.
- A few types of kidney stones are caused by a great overabundance of protein in your system.
- When the kidneys cannot filtration all of the proteins out, these types of stones is created.
- Avoid calcium supplements.
- Research has shown that consumption of calcium supplements can increase the risk of kidney stones.
- Discuss this with your doctor in the event that he prescribes extra calcium for you personally.
Arthritis Awareness Survey Findings Affecting more than 50 million Americans, arthritis is one of the leading causes of disability in the United States. Clearly, arthritis is a problem for many individuals living with any number of forms of the disease, like gout, Osteoarthritis,...
- Read your own medicine bottles.
- Some medications such as potassium citrate can boost your risk of forming urinary stones.
- Monitor your intake of foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chocolate, peanuts and soda.
- These foods may increase kidney stone risk.
- Look into prescription medications.
- Medications just like Allopurinol (a gout medication) may aid help dissolve kidney stones.
- You have to get a prescription for this drug.
Manage Renal System Stone Pain: -
Discuss your pain level along with your doctor. Kidney stone pain is intense and may require you to take narcotic drugs such as morphine for relief.
- Turn to acupuncture.
- Some people find that this ancient system of stimulation with small needles reduces pain.
- Give therapy a try.
- Many therapists are versed in focused symbolism, which patients use to be able to help them manage and live with discomfort.
- Ask a psychologist in order to teach you these pain management techniques.
- You may be interested in reading Urinary Stones and Kidney Stones Remedies.
- Also visit more on Urinary Stones Treatment