How Much Water to Drink to Decrease Uric Acid?
This is a question I get asked a lot. And the answer is 'plenty.' I would say drink at least 3 to 4 litres of water every day...
This Seems Like 'a Lot' then It's Supposed to be
Nonetheless it isn't as much trouble as you think if you drink it evenly throughout the day. To be able to get the best benefitfrom water you should not consume it in 3 or 4 'sessions,' but instead more compact amounts frequently during the day.
- First off, a dehydrated body is far more at risk of gout than a body that is healthily hydrated.
- Unfortunately, a lot of us nowadays are continually dehydrated to some extent.
- Secondly, someone with gout can reduce the amount of uric acid crystallizing in their joints by drinking plenty of water.
- This can help in gout pain relief.
- Thirdly, large volumes of water can help your kidneys flush excess uric acid out of your body a lot more effectively.
- The effect is decreased or lowered uric acid levels in your blood, which means a much reduced risk of a gout attack.
You see, it's really important not only to take a lot of water throughout an attack, but to be able to keep on taking a lot of water even after the attack has abated. By doing this you help to lower uric acid and so reduce the risk of an additional gout attack.
- Because here's the thing; recurring gout episodes may eventually lead to some serious damage over time.
- These are things like kidney damage, kidney stones, high blood pressure and permanent joint damage.
Try reading the Gout Remedy Report review to find out the best way to cure gout
The Gout Remedy Report, written by Joe Barton, is a new book that provides you with helpful techniques on how to treat gout naturally and efficiently. The Gout ...
So now you can see why a minimum of 3 litres of water a day is so very important to a gout sufferer to help lower uric acid over the longer term, not just during an attack.
But, of course, wateron its ownis unlikely in order to completelyprevent your gout returning: gout is more complex than that, so it's only part of the total natural remedy approach needed to stop gout in it really is tracks permanently.
To stop this particular happening to you, please now go to The Gout Treatment Report where you will also getthe details ona devastatingly simple 2 hour remedy. Just click here.
Chris Randon is a nutritional expert specialized in human health, and is based in Los angeles, Carlifornia.
Domenic is a head content marketing specialist at musclenstress.com, a collection of articles on health issues. In the past, Domenic worked as a post curator for a well-known health site. When he's not writing posts, Domenic enjoys drawing and rock climbing.