Home Remedies to relieve Pain of Arthritis
Arthritis isn't a new disease and people were treating it before synthetic, allopathic medicines had been obtainable. One of these home remedies for arthritis that has been around for hundreds of years is garlic! This is because garlic is good at easing swelling as well as inflammation. Don't be worried, you don't have to actually eat raw garlic, but you can if you want to. Garlic in supplement form is actually readily available.
For people suffering from arthritis, a diet consisting of coconut milk or even water, juice of carrot, beetroot and cucumber and vegetable soups have proven to be beneficial in remedying the pain to be able to a large extent. Certain fish like salmon, tuna and sardines, which have a high content of omega acids, are helpful in preventing arthritis. Arthritis patients must avoid eating hot and fried food, sweets and also certain vegetables, which are known to cause gas such as cabbage, carrots, cauliflower and okra. They also must reduce consumption of java, tea, alcohol as well as food items containing cocoa.
For those suffering from the types of arthritis that cause wear and tear on the joints, dietary changes may be suggested if a person is overweight. But more than the weight issue, this is a holistic approach that seeks in order to minimize cartilage degeneration by continuing to keep the immune system at it is peak. It seeks to do this by providing optimum numbers of vitamins, minerals, along with other dietary elements. Additionally, some foods can increase inflammation in the body, and others can help reduce it. Fruit and vegetables, with their antioxidant activity, usually exert an anti-inflammatory impact.
- Cinnamon is one of the common natural remedies for arthritis that many people say works very well for them.
- It is an anti-inflammatory herbal cure that can help to deal with arthritis.
- Mixing cinnamon with honey has also proved very effective in relieving arthritis pain.
- Many home remedies help regarding relief Gout.
- Fresh lemon juice prevents gout assaults by stimulating the formation of calcium carbonate in the body.
- Calcium carbonate neutralizes acids in the body, including uric acid that triggers gout attacks.
- Bananas serve as an excellent fix for curing gout.
- Consume a diet of bananas for three to four days.
- Squeeze the juice of a lime in 1 glass of water.
- Drink this morning, noon and night.
- Extract a cup of juice of French beans (String beans).
- Drink this juice daily for a month.
Another popular remedy is the aquatic herb Bogbean. Since the herb works as an anti-inflammatory, eating this herb or taking the plant in a supplement form can dramatically aid you in combating arthritis.
- You also can warm up your joints with exercise, which may sound like a strange recommendation.
- You probably feel like sitting perfectly still when aches and pains hit.
- But exercise feeds and cleans your joints, adding nourishment to your cartilage and getting rid of waste products.
- It also strengthens the muscles around the joints, giving them greater support so not as much strain is put on the joints.
Massage. Even without the prior advice from doctors or other people afflicted with arthritis, those who have only just found out they are suffering from the same disease instinctively know that a massage could help alleviate the pain.
How to Recognize Gout Symptoms Foot Care
Nutella Bread Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eHPkpCGdEY Watch more How to Take Care of Your Feet videos: ...
Read about hair loss product, cellulite treatment and joint pain relief.