Herbal Cures for Arthritis
There are three common types of arthritis. They include osteoarthritis (the most common), affecting around 16 million Americans with an average age of 45. Osteoarthritis, also called degenerative joint disease (DJD), usually attacks weight-bearing joints just like the knees, hips, and ankles. It is also frequently found in the fingers, spinal. Each of our important joints is cushioned by cartilage. Osteoarthritis attacks that cartilage material and gradually wears it down.
- Another type of arthritis is known as rheumatoid arthritis.
- Extremely painful and inflammatory, it strikes the lining of the joints and leads to severe joint destruction.
- It attacks millions Americans, many in their younger years.
Psoriatic arthritis is not as well known as the previous two, but actually eats away at the joints and can also manifest as psoriasis lesions on skin.
The term arthritis literally translates to "joint inflammation." If you suffer from some of the different types of joint disease listed above, chances are you have taken drugs (either doctor prescribed or over-the-counter) in order to combat the pain, or tried alternative or "home" remedies.
Have Not Yet Tried "Urtication," It May Offer Some Help
The term "urtication" comes from the botanical identify, Urtica dioica as well as dates back several 2,000 years to biblical times. Urtica dioica is also known as stinging nettle. The treatment is to grasp the nettles in a gloved hand and swat the sore joints with the nettles. This may sound quite bizarre, but the train has shown to be so successful for many individuals with arthritis that they now maintain a nettle plant on their window sill.
Here are a few holistic herbs that are used by many people to deal with arthritis:
- Black cohosh: Also referred to as black snakeroot, bugbane, rattleroot, as well as squawroot.
- This herb is a relaxant as well as being extremely effective in easing painful menstrual cramps.
- It's also effective in the treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatic pain and nerve pain.
- In small doses, appetite and digestion are greatly improved and it can be very beneficial for the nervous system in general.
The Best Remedies for GoutGoutezol Gout Relief contains all natural herbs developed to gently support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol's active ingredients have been used safely for many years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, helping in reducing high uric acid levels. Now they are all integrated into this unique gout formula. Decreasing uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been shown to eliminate the symptoms associated with gout.
Click Here to Purchase »
- Bogbean: Useful for treatment of rheumatism, osteo-arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Also has a stimulating effect on the particular colon.
- Celery Seeds: Use dried out ripe many fruits as an anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, diuretic or perhaps anti-spasmodic.
- Great for treating rheumatism, joint disease and gout.
Natural Arthritis Treatment and more Information In osteoarthritis, the cartilage can be wrinkled so much that bone doe s stroke on bone. In which type of arthritis develops gradually over a lifetime as an easy results of the wear and tear placed on your joints over the years. A very few people...
- Chapparal: Useful in cases of acne, arthritis, chronic backache, warts and also skin blotches.
- Also alleged to be one of the best cancer-fighting herbs.
Top 10 Natural Ways to Lower Uric Acid Levels
Best 10 Ayurvedic Remedies and Foods to Control Uric Acid Levels. Watch 10 simple homemade treatments for gout and hyperuricemia.
Feverfew: Use the leaves to treat migraine headaches, arthritis, dizziness or vertigo, and tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Nettle: Here is the herb we referred to earlier and is another one of those "universal" plants that is found all over the world.
- Rheumatism, arthritis, eczema, nosebleeds, high blood pressure are just a few programs.
- Nettles contain calcium, chlorine, metal, potassium, silicon, sodium and sulfur.
Saffron: A natural form of hydrochloric acid, saffron helps arthritics get rid of the uric acid which holds onto the particular calcium deposited in the joints. Also reduces lactic acid build-up. Said to be good for measles, skin problems, scarlet fever and perspiration.
- Yucca: Hope for arthritics.
- The extract from the plant has been used with surprising success on arthritis and rheumatism sufferers.
- All of the herbs mentioned here should be available at your local health food store along with suggestions on how to prepare them for use.
- Some applications will be in order to eat in teas while others may require the creation of a topical ointment therapy.
No matter what treatments you choose please consult your physician to make certain that your course of treatment does not interfere with any other medications that your doctor has prescribed for your treatment.
To learn about land air pollution in india and water pollution solutions, visit the Pollution Facts web site.