Heating Pad Treatment for Gout - Alternative Methods to Relive Pain
You suffer from gout or know someone that does, likely you are seeking ways to relieve the pain. You will find numerous methods that can work for many people. One of them is going to be charcoal and charcoal creams, dietary supplements, holistic methods and even heating pad treatments for gout pain. Most likely, you are going to be more than willing to try almost anything within reason to simply make the pain stop.
Throughout this article you will find useful information on how to be able to minimize gout attacks and limit the pain you have from an attack. It is wise for you to first discuss with your doctor methods you should use for the discomfort and what you should avoid.
Your doctor will take into consideration the other health conditions you have as well as other drugs you might need to take to treat those conditions. If you do not discuss with your doctor first you can be risking a more serious condition related to an interaction with the alternative treatment and existing drugs.
Goutezol High Uric Acid ReliefGoutezol Gout Relief contains calming botanicals created to gently support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol consists of the pharma-grade quality active ingredients that have been scientifically developed to deliver optimal results. Goutezol's active ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, helping in reducing high uric acid levels. Reducing uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been proven to relieve the symptoms associated with gout.
Click Here to Read More »
- Widely recommended treatment for subsiding the pain associated with a gout attack is using a heating pad.
- You need to alternate between the heating pad and also an ice pack, about every 15 minutes switch to the other.
- Generally speaking, this will not completely remove the pain but it will make it much less sever and more tolerable.
2016.3.31. Gout Flare Up Gout Attack 2016 Day 1 and rinsing and trying to walk on the foot
It's been a while, but my foot (gout?) is acting up again, and just in time for our trip! . . . OLD VIDEO ARCHIVES: ...
- You prefer to not work with a heating pad but still want to use a heat source you can use hot and cold water for the same outcome.
- Soak the area that is troubling you in hot water for around 2-3 minutes and then switch to cold water for about 30-45 seconds.
- Continue to do this until the pain is tolerable.
Another Method is to Saturate the Joint in Warm Water With Epsom Salt
This can be purchased at almost any store for a few dollars. You will find instructions for use on the package for many other aliments. For gout you should put about 3 tbsp of Epsom salt in a basin of warm water and soak for half an hour.
- Many have spoken of their positive results from using a heating pad treatment for gout, as well as changing heat and cold.
- You should try a different method to see which meets your need the best.
- Be sure that you avoid foods and beverages that you know cause the gout to surface.
Domenic is a head content marketing specialist at musclenstress.com, a collection of articles on health issues. In the past, Domenic worked as a post curator for a well-known health site. When he's not writing posts, Domenic enjoys drawing and rock climbing.