Gout - Alcohol Consumption and Gout Attacks
Let's Look At the Cause of Gout First...
CAUSE OF GOUT.
- Gout is brought on by the presence of needle-like crystals in your joints, muscles and surrounding tissue.
- These give rise to the symptoms of gout; inflammation, redness, tightness, swelling, heat, and also horrible, horrible pain.
- Urate crystals can form when you have higher-than-your-normal levels of uric acid in your blood.
- Uric acid is the result of the standard metabolizing processes in your body.
- Chemical compounds in your cells and also within your foods called 'purines' breakdown during these processes and form uric acid as a byproduct.
- Your kidneys take in and process the uric acid thus produced.
- They excrete excess uric acid out of your body by means of urine as well as keep enough acid levels that your body needs.
Sometimes your kidneys can be 'overwhelmed' and cannot process and excrete enough uric acid, leading to higher uric acid levels circulating in your blood. Treatment plans next allows for uric acid to form in your joints.
PURINES and GOUT
So you can see that, although uric acid crystals cause your gout, the purines that produce the uric acid in your body in the first place are at the very heart of the gout.
All-Natural Remedies for GoutGoutezol Gout Relief is formulated with soothing botanicals created to gently support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol's active ingredients have been used safely for many years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, helping in reducing high uric acid levels. Now they are all combined into this unique gout formula. Minimizing uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been proven to eliminate the symptoms associated with gout.
Click Here to Learn More »
- Purines exist in the meat in varying concentrations, but they can also come in some drinks.
- And beer, especially, has some of the highest purine levels.
- Not only that, non-alcohol beers can have even more purines compared to standard beers!
GOUT and Alcohol CONSUMPTION
Has long been thought that alcohol and gout were connected in some way. But now numerous studies have proved that link...
Is known that a dehydrated body finds it much more difficult to excrete uric acid, in order that a dehydrated body is more likely to have higher uric acid levels. And alcohol consumption is known to dehydrate the individual who consumes it. So, in this alone, you can see that gout and alcohol consumption are linked.
Effective Herbal Remedy for Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis refers to a group of medical conditions that are characterized by pain and inflammation of the joints. It is an incapacitating disease and can make a person unable to perform his or her normal day to day activities. Arthritis has been...
- Tests, men who drank the most alcohol had twice the risk of gout as men who didn't drink.
- Even with relatively low alcohol intake, the risks of gout were still significantly higher.
- Those who drank beer and mood were found to have the highest risk among alcohol drinkers.
- Beer drinkers increase their risk by 50% and spirit drinkers by 15%.
BOTTOM LINE as Well as Other ISSUES CONCERNING YOUR GOUT
The bottom line is this; if you suffer from gout and are a drinker, you would be well advised to cut-out alcohol. The thing is, not just getting more than one gout attack, but preventing future gout attacks is of paramount importance.
Not just because of the excruciating pain, but because of the potential dangers of permanent joint damage and kidney problems (such as painful kidney stones) down the line. As well as because once having suffered a gout attack you're very likely to be able to suffer more.
And, of course, there are issues such as yourself, diet, weight, family history, etc, to take into account, to find a cure for your gout.
You're in Luck Although
There's a special gout report available online see below that has all the information you need in one place. It is what thousands of ex-gout victims worldwide have successfully used to prevent their gout returning. It also contains a special 2 hour gout pain relief program.
What is Gout!!its causes and symptoms
What is Gout? Gout is one of the most painful forms of arthritis. It occurs when too much uric acid builds up in the body. The buildup of uric acid can lead to: ...
And it uses fully-researched, totally natural methods. So you benefit two ways: (1) you get rid of your excruciating pain very fast, and, (2) you prevent your gout returning, so that you reduce the risk of permanent damage.
You would like to get gout remedy in 2 hours, plus, prevent your gout returning in the future, then go to http://gout-relief-today.blogspot.com and discover how you can quickly do both without expensive drugs making use of their awful side effects.
The author constantly researches health issues then writes reports on his findings so that you are perhaps more aware of the facts, and then, better able to make an informed decision on picking a treatment and cure. Remember to always talk to your doctor first. Natural remedies for Gout.
Domenic is a head content marketing specialist at musclenstress.com, a collection of articles on health issues. In the past, Domenic worked as a post curator for a well-known health site. When he's not writing posts, Domenic enjoys drawing and rock climbing.