Dissolving Gout Crystals Naturally and Fast
Dissolving gout crystals doesn't require drugs, you can break down them naturally. Here, you'll find a secret way to remove gout crystals using a simple grocery product.
First though, before we discover how to get rid of gout crystals naturally, it's probably best in the event that we consider the cause of gout, and, why you may not want to use drug-based treatment options in order to cure your gout.
- As you probably already know just your gout is caused by uric acid crystals that have formed in your joint(s).
- As well as you probably also understand that these are formed when you have relatively high levels of uric acid in your blood.
- But did you know that uric acid is actually a byproduct of the metabolizing process that goes on in your body?
- Cells in your body have chemical compounds called 'purines' that produce uric acid.
- But purines also occur in the meat, which is important, as you'll see below.
And So to Mainstream Medical Treatment
There are drugs to reduce inflammation as well as reducing pain that do that very well. However they don't break down gout uric acid. However, there are other drugs that, although they cannot really 'dissolve' crystals, can reduce uric acid levels in your blood.
- But more and more gout sufferers find themselves being attracted to natural remedies for gout that can do everything that drugs can do.
- And with no horrible side effects of those drugs.
- So, what's this 'secret' natural remedy for dissolving gout crystals?
- It's baking soda.
- Yes, the baking soda you may well have in a kitchen drawer can dissolve your uric acid crystals.
- And not only dissolve the crystals, but also help raise the solubility of uric acid itself, and, maximise body fluids volume.
- This really helps to excrete uric acid more effectively out of your body, thus helping to lower your overall uric acid levels.
How You can Alleviate Arthritis There are many causes of arthritis, depending on the form that it is. Some of those causes are injuries, over active immune system, infections, abnormal metabolism, gout, genetics, well as over use. The the signs of arthritis consist of mild in...
Here's the Way to Break Down Your Gout Crystals Using Baking Soda...
Thoroughly mix 1/2 tsp of baking soda (bicarbonate of soda) in a large glass of water. Drink 1 glass before bedtime, a glass in the morning, and a glass every 2 - 4 hours in between meals. Follow this particular routine everyday until your gout symptoms abate.
Iswanah Health Care - About Gout
http://www.iswanahsupergel.com What Causes Gout? Gout is caused by the buildup of too much uric acid in the body. Uric acid comes from the breakdown of ...
- Important: Never take more than the equivalent of 4 teaspoons of baking soda in a 24 hour period.
- And, since it is very high in sodium, change to a low-sodium diet and stop putting salt on or in your food.
- Plus, if you suffer from high blood pressure, see your doctor for his or her advice before trying this remedy.
- The above remedy has been shown to be effective, but, is really only of use in the course of an attack.
- You really don't want to be taking it once the attack has abated and also the crystals have been dissolved.
- It has too much sodium for that.
- But you do need to prevent your uric acid rising again and causing you to have frequent gout attacks.
- You need to do this because of the dangers of permanently damaged joints and kidney problems associated with long term recurring gout.
Now there are many natural ways to help do this, but your diet -- keep in mind purines in food above? -- and other things like yourself, weight, family history, and so forth. must all be addressed as well, if you are to prevent further gout attacks with their inherent dangers.
For more information on how to get fast gout pain relief, plus, prevent your gout returning in the future, then go to http://gout-relief-today.blogspot.com and see how you can quickly do both without expensive drugs using horrible side effects.
Domenic is a head content marketing specialist at musclenstress.com, a collection of articles on health issues. In the past, Domenic worked as a post curator for a well-known health site. When he's not writing posts, Domenic enjoys drawing and rock climbing.