Causes of Back Pain
Whatever the nature of the back pain, it is generally caused by muscle imbalance.
What is Muscle Imbalance?
You may have noticed that sometimes the muscles in your one leg are tighter, stronger or weaker than the opposing muscles in the other leg. This disparity in strength or functionality between the two muscles or groups of muscles is called muscle imbalance.
- Our body is constantly experiencing a competition between the two groups of opposing muscles.
- We become conscious of this competition only when there is a noticeable imbalance, which expresses itself in form of pain.
Why Does Muscle Imbalance Cause Pain?
When the muscles get rid of the balance, they tend to pull the bones and joints out of their normal position. This results in a kind of unevenness, stress or disturbance which causes pain.
- The muscle groups in our thighs, hips as well as torso decide the position and curvature of our spine.
- Any imbalance among these muscle groups pulls the spine and the body out of its normal position.
- This causes an increase in the level of stress on the muscles, joints and bones.
All-Natural Gout Treatment: Relief for High Uric AcidGoutezol Gout Relief is formulated with calming herbal ingredients developed to gently support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol's ingredients have been used safely for many years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, helping in reducing high uric acid levels. Reducing uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been proven to ease the discomfort and flare-ups associated with gout.
Learn More about This Product »
Even a small imbalance in the muscles can, within the time, exert a huge amount of uneven strain and cause wear and tear especially of the vertebrae, discs, spine and the muscles that support it. It leads to malfunctioning of the body which results in pain. It is just like the car tires going out of alignment. The resultant imbalance causes fast wear and tear of the car by itself.
Factors that Cause the Muscle Imbalance
The way we use our body affects the functioning individuals muscles. For example, activities, workouts, games, athletics and sports such as golf, gardening, running, workouts on treadmills in gyms, horse riding, lifting the weight, the way we sit, stand and walk and go about our work involve the use of muscles all the time. Virtually any carelessness in any our routine activities could cause imbalance in their alignment.
- Of late, cars and computers have become an integral part of our life and work.
- Both these kinds of activities involve long hours of sitting in one position.
- The muscle imbalance pinches our nerves and causes pressure on them.
- It results in rigidity and inflammation in the muscles, tissues in the thighs, rear, hips and shoulders.
- Together they pull the hips and spine out of alignment and trigger all kinds of back pain.
Article Tags: causes of back pain, muscle imbalance, lower back pain, low back pain, lower back pain, for sciatica, neck pain, pain relief, causes of lower back pain, lower back discomfort treatment, lower back pain exercise, lower back pain relief, chronic back soreness.
Muscle Imbalance and Chronic Injuries
The Cause of Back Pain.
6 Home Remedies For Gout In The Knee That You Can Try
Better and convenient life conditions have led to certain harmful effects as far as the health conditions of human beings are concerned. These effects can be ...
Causes of Back Pain During Pregnancy and How to Decrease Them
What Causes Lower Back Soreness and how to Avoid it.
Back Pain: Five Major Cause of Back Pain
Back Pain: Trigger Points The cause of Back Pain.
Herniated Discs: Herniated Discs a Major Cause of Back Pain
Back Pain Causes: Spinal Degeneration a major Reason for Back Pain.