Canada Drugstore Advises Vitamin Use with Colchicine
Canada drugstore has always endorsed the use of supplements in treatment and finds the use of vitamins beneficial when included in medical regimen for the treatment of gout. Individuals can now buy Colchicine and vitamins together for more effective therapy.
- Middle-aged men have been known to get up in the middle of the night with excruciating pain in their big toe.
- This is a definite symptom of gout, which does not allow patients to neglect it, both in the short and long term.
- Gout is a kind of arthritis that develops when uric acid increases in the body.
- The ailment is actually developed when kidneys are unable to flush out uric acid.
- Besides the big toe, swelling and pain can be experienced in the knees, biceps and triceps, wrists, elbows, ankles, and feet.
- Spells of inflammation and pain can last for several weeks and then fade away until another attack.
How Vitamin Supplements in Right Quantity Help Fight Gout
Is known that medicine for example Colchicine helps in preventing inflammation in affected areas. For instance, the medication reduces the level of uric acid produced in the body by reducing breakdown of purine into uric acid. Vitamin C helps in the excretion of uric acid through urine, which is very important to be able to flush out excess uric acid in the body.
Top 10 Natural Ways to Lower Uric Acid Levels
Best 10 Ayurvedic Remedies and Foods to Control Uric Acid Levels. Watch 10 simple homemade treatments for gout and hyperuricemia.
Goutezol High Uric Acid ReliefGoutezol Gout Relief contains soothing botanical ingredients formulated to support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol includes only the highest quality botanical ingredients that have been scientifically formulated to deliver optimal results. Goutezol's active ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, help reducing high uric acid levels. Now they are all integrated into this unique gout formula. Lowering uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been shown to eliminate the flare-ups associated with gout.
More about This Product »
Vitamin C Also Reduces the Risk of Getting Gout
It is however necessary to control the number being consumed. Results may vary from patient to patient, and regular physicians are ideally suited to recommend the right dose. Canada drugstore asks people to go for multivitamins consisting of vitamins C, A, D, and B-Complex. Mineral content should also include zinc, magnesium, selenium, and calcium.
Studies Indicate that Vitamin C can Prevent Gout
Studies have been conducted in the past leading to experts believe that consuming 500 mg of vitamin c on a regular basis lowers uric acid levels. These findings lead to a logical conclusion wherein in the event that uric acid levels can be managed in this manner, gout can be actually prevented from occurring.
Male Volunteer Group Diagnosed With Gout Was Studied in Taiwan Early in the 1990S
Diet, weight, and lifestyle of the volunteers were monitored over a lengthy period of time. Results were compared with those conducted on people who did not have gout. It showed vitamin c in conjunction with other food intake having fiber and folic acid did prevent gout by keeping uric acid levels under control.
- The United States, around 184 people were again asked to take vitamin C to test if uric acid levels could be reduced.
- The volunteer group consisted of people who did not smoke.
- Results were optimum when a dosage of 500 mg of vitamin C was prescribed on a daily basis to the group.
- An average reduction of 10% was observed among participants.
- Those who complained of greater uric acid levels found much more benefit.
Is quite clear that vitamin C will help in the prevention and treatment of gout. Canada drugstore Big Mountain Drugstore recommends that people make use of vitamin C in regulated dosage to be able to complement their regular medication of gout under medical supervision.
Domenic is a head content marketing specialist at musclenstress.com, a collection of articles on health issues. In the past, Domenic worked as a post curator for a well-known health site. When he's not writing posts, Domenic enjoys drawing and rock climbing.