Can Apple cider vinegar Cure Gout In The Foot? Get the Answer Here
Before discussing if apple cider vinegar can cure gout in the foot or not, we really need to get a good understanding of what causes gout in the first place...
All begins with having higher-than-normal levels of uric acid in your body. Under these conditions -- known as hyperuricemia -- microscopic needle-like crystals can form and be deposited in your joints, for instance gout your foot.
There are two main reasons exactly why you might have higher uric acid and those are; your kidneys aren't working from full potential and so can't process and excrete the normal levels of acid your body produces, or, your body will be producing too much for your otherwise healthy kidneys to deal with.
- Whichever the reason, and it can be both working at the same time, you end up with excess uric acid in your blood.
- So you have to reduce this excess if you are to be able to cure your gout in the foot.
There are many gout remedies out there, which includes drug-based medicines, but here we are looking at using apple cider vinegar...
Apple cider vinegar has been used down the years for all manner of hardships, including gout, as well as has proved to be pretty effective.
Terms of gout, it is believed that, when drunk, apple cider vinegar changes your blood pH in a way that helps to alleviate high uric acid blood levels. But it is also being used to treat the swelling and distressing pain of gout, when applied directly to the affected area, e.g. gout in the foot.
- But, in order to be effective, it must be raw, un-distilled, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar.
- The kind that has a sediment in the bottom of the bottle, called the 'mother.'
Apple Cider Vinegar as a Drink to Treat Gout in the Foot
For drinking, all you need to do is mix 2 to 3 teaspoons of vinegar into a large glass of water as well as stir thoroughly. Drink a glass 3 times per day. I can drink it not a problem, but if you can't abide the taste, just add a little honey.
Apple Cider Vinegar to Reduce Swelling and Relieve Gout Pain
- You use this as a soak.
- Merely make up a mixture in the ratio of 1/2 cup of vinegar to 3 cups of hot water.
- If you need more, then use 1 cup vinegar to 6 cups of hot water.
- Soak the base for around 30 minutes.
- Reheat the mixture if you need to and repeat.
- Remember not to utilize boiling water.
- And test the temperature prior to deciding to put your foot in.
Many Gout Sufferers Have Had Success With this Home Remedy for Gout
But whilst it can be effective, there are numerous other natural gout remedies that you can use. So get to know them in case apple cider vinegar just doesn't work for you.
Gout Remedies Natural Gout Cures And Uric Acid Treatment
http://freearticlesearch.info/gout.php Gout remedies and natural gout cures the uric acid treatment that really works! If you are sick of the pain and suffering and ...
But, to have the best possible chance of a gout cure, you need to understand a whole lot of additional issues that can help to cause gout; for example, your diet, your weight, lifestyle, medications, underlying medical conditions, family history, etc.
And getting rid of gout permanently is very important because repeat gout attacks over an extended period can leave you with kidney difficulties and permanent joint harm. Plus, once possessing suffered your first attack, you're today very much more likely to suffer a lot more.
So, in order to know how to prevent recurring gout from damaging your quality of life, please go now to www.thegoutsite.com.